The AED Little Anne Training System is a complete product offering that combines the affordable AED Little Anne manikin, Laerdal AED Trainer 2, and remote control into one affordable CPR-D training package. The unique design feature of the AED Trainer 2 is that it will not advance in the scenario until proper pad placement on the patient’s chest is accomplished.
- Educationally effective by offering all the essential features necessary for learning adult CPR, defibrillation and defibrillator pad placement
- Affordable training through increased hands-on practice by allowing higher student-to-manikin ratios
- Realistic anatomical landmarks provide the essential features necessary to teach quality adult CPR and defibrillation techniques
- Logistically convenient lightweight design makes the AED Little Anne Training system easy to transport
- Additional instructor flexibility through unique control of the scenario by use of the remote control unit
- Durable construction allows unequalled long-term use
* Internal compression testing has shown no product degradation after more than 1 million chest compressions at a depth of 2 inches
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-nose ventilation
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway as in a real-life situation.This teaches how to effectively administer air to the patient. Abdominal thrusts can also be practiced
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allow students to practice correctly all maneuvers necessary when resuscitating a real patient
- Realistic airway function means that the airway remains obstructed without proper head tilt/chin lift or jaw thrust maneuvers. Chest rise is seen with correct ventilations
- Anatomically correct landmarks and sternal notch allow the student to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to adult CPR
- Audible feedback reinforces correct compression depth. An optional “clicker” feature signals correct compression depth
- Realistic resistance for chest compression allows the students to experience the amount of pressure needed to perform proper chest compressions in a real-life situation
- Proper pad placement is required in order for the AED Trainer 2 to advance in the scenario
- Performance feedback provided via realistic voice prompts from the AED Trainer 2 and LEDs on the manikin chest skin.
- Voice prompts match the live FR2 AED defibrillator
- LEDs illuminate on the manikin to allow comparison of ideal pad placement and accuracy
For more information, see also the Laerdal AED Trainer 2.