Discount valid while supplies last, and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. These items are final sale.
The PALS Instructor Package includes all tools needed for PALS Instructors to teach the PALS Course, PALS Update Course, and conduct hands-on sessions for HeartCode® PALS. The following items are included in this convenient package:
- PALS Instructor Manual (product #15-1047; includes manual, Lesson Plans, PALS Instructor CD, PALS Case Scenarios, PALS ECG Rhythm Cards, and divider tabs)
- PALS Provider Manual (product #15-1058; includes manual, PALS Pocket Reference Card (product #15-1046), tab sheet, PALS Precourse Preparation Checklist Card, and PALS Precourse Preparation Notification Sticker)
- 2 PALS DVD Sets (product #15-1051)
- PALS Poster Set (product #15-1049; set of 10 folded posters)
- PALS Emergency Crash Cart Cards (product #15-1050; set of 4 cards)
The PALS Instructor Package is packaged in a corrugated cardboard box.
The PALS Instructor Package is for use by PALS Instructors teaching the PALS Course, PALS Update Course, or conducting hands-on sessions for HeartCode PALS blended learning courses. The AHA’s PALS Course is for healthcare providers who either direct or participate in the management of respiratory and/or cardiovascular emergencies and cardiopulmonary arrest in pediatric patients. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care, and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, paramedics, and others who need a PALS course completion card for job or other requirements.
Continuing Education (CE) Information:
The AHA has applied for continuing education accreditation for the PALS Course. Specific CE language will be reflected on the CPR.Heart.org PALS webpage at course launch.
Replaces old part # 90-1058
ISBN # 978-1-61669-548-4