|This is a non-returnable/non-refundable item. All sales are final.|
The Heartsaver First Aid eCard is the electronic equivalent of the Heartsaver First Aid printed course completion card and can be provided to students as an alternative to a printed card.
eCards are issued by AHA Training Center Coordinators and Instructors to students who successfully complete all requirements of an AHA course. Students receive an email inviting them to claim their eCard online. From the email, students click on a hyperlink to claim their eCard.
Employers may validate AHA eCards at www.heart.org/cpr/mycards.
· Electronic AHA course completion card
· Viewable online
· Valid alternative to printed AHA Heartsaver First Aid course completion card
· All card information, including optional modules completed, entered by the course Instructor for added card security
· Printable in full page or wallet-size format
· For more information, see the AHA Course Card Reference Guide, available at CPR.Heart.org and AHA Instructor Network
The Heartsaver First Aid eCard should be issued to students who successfully complete an AHA Heartsaver First Aid Course.
AHA eCards are only available to US Training Centers. AHA eCards are available for purchase only to authorized AHA Training Center Coordinators. Training Center Coordinators must use their Training Center security code to order eCards.