|This is a non-returnable/non-refundable item. All sales are final.|
The 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC eBook is the eBook version of AHA’s cornerstone scientific text. Updated guidelines reflect new global resuscitation science and treatment recommendations derived from the 2015 International Consensus on CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care with Treatment Recommendations (CoSTR).
The 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC eBook is electronic equivalent of the printed 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC.
The AHA’s eBooks Store provides 24/7 access to browse, purchase, view and download AHA CPR, first aid and advanced cardiovascular care materials. The AHA’s eBooks Store supports online access via Internet browser or offline access on mobile devices using the AHA eBooks app or the offline reader, iPublishCentral.
Following are the technical specifications for the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC eBook:
• The Internet Explorer -> Version 9.0(partial support- some features may not work as expected), version 10.0 and above (full support)
• Mozilla Firefox -> Version 30 and above
• Google Chrome-> Version 35 and above
• Opera-> Version 23 and above
• Safari: Version 5.3
• Firefox: Version 18
• Opera: Version 23 and above
Please note that ebooks are Non-Returnable and Non-Refundable