|This is a non-returnable/non-refundable item. All sales are final.|
The Heartsaver First Aid Student eBook is the electronic equivalent of the AHA’s Heartsaver First Aid Student Workbook. It offers an alternative to the printed student workbook and is for use by a single student before, during and after the Heartsaver First Aid Course.
A separate supplementary tool, the Heartsaver First Aid Digital Quick Reference Guide, is automatically included with the purchase of the Heartsaver First Aid Student eBook. The AHA’s eBook Store provides 24/7 access to browse, purchase, view, and download AHA CPR, first aid and advanced cardiovascular care materials. The AHA’s eBooks Store supports online access via Internet browser or offline access on mobile devices using the AHA eBooks app or the offline reader, iPublishCentral.
Following are the technical specifications for AHA eBooks:
· Internet Explorer -> Version 9.0 (partial support- some features may not work as expected), version 10.0 and above (full support)
· Mozilla Firefox -> Version 30 and above
· Google Chrome-> Version 35 and above
· Opera-> Version 23 and above
· Safari: Version 5.3
· Firefox: Version 18
· Opera: Version 23 and above
NOTE: For full functionality, Flash Version 22.214.171.124 and up
PC or Mac:
· To access AHA eBooks offline, first download the iPublishCentral reader from the My Bookshelf page at
http://eBooks.heart.org using an Internet connection and current access rights to the title(s)
· Adobe Air, latest version
· Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
· Available memory space 500MB and above
Android tablet app
· Android 4.0 or later, access to Google Play Market. Download AHA eBooks free app available through
the Google Play store.
· RAM 2GB
· Available Memory Space 500MB and above
Heartsaver courses are intended for are designed for anyone with little or no medical training who needs a course
completion card for job, regulatory (e.g., OSHA), or other requirements. These courses can also be taken by
anyone who wants to be prepared for an emergency in any setting.
ISBN # 978-0-61669-512-2