The Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED DVD Set is for use by BLS and Heartsaver Instructors teaching the video-based Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Course.
Following are the specifications for the Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED DVD Set:
- Two-disc set
- Disc one: CPR AED. Run time: approx. 106 minutes. Chapters: Life is Why™, Child CPR AED, Infant CPR, Adult CPR AED, Asthma (California only), Course Conclusion, Skills Practice, Lessons
- Disc two: First aid .Run time: approx. 118 minutes. Chapters: Life is Why™, First Aid Basics: Duties and Key Steps, Illnesses and Injuries, Preventing Illness and Injury; Legal Questions, Course Conclusion
- Features navigation and menu options to support Heartsaver course delivery formats, including Instructor-led and blended learning
- Home menu includes options to allow Instructors to easily select the course they are teaching by modules for a variety of course combinations
- Packaged in a double, Amaray case
Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED is intended for those involved in childcare who have a duty to respond to
illnesses and injuries in a child or infant in the first few minutes until professional help arrives. This audience
includes child care workers, teachers, foster care workers, camp counselors, youth organizations, and coaches
for children’s sports organizations. This course is also ideal for parents, grandparents, babysitters, and guardians.
The Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED DVD Set is for use by AHA BLS and Heartsaver Instructors.
Replaces old part # 90-1072
ISBN # 978-1-61669-433-3