An additional module for the PROMPT Flex Standard or Advanced birthing simulator for practicing all common types of Compression Suture (including B-Lynch, Hayman and Pereira) and ligating the uterine artery.
Designed to be used with our Pre-Incised C-Section Skin, it can also be used with our mock blood to simulate vaginal bleeding.
- All common types of Compression Suture including:
- Dissection of the broad ligament
- Ligation of the uterine arteries
- Represents a postpartum uterus
- Includes uterine arteries, uterine veins and broad ligament
- Multiple uses when conducting a compression suture
- Supplied as a pack of 2, each uterus can be used up to 20 times