* 오후 3시 이전 결제분에 한해서 코드번호가 기재된 사용 안내문은 아래 시간대로
순차적으로 발송됩니다. (근무일 기준)
1차: 13:00~15:00 사이 발송
2차: 16:00~18:00 사이 발송 (당일 10:00~15:00 결제분 해당)
* 코드번호가 이메일로 발송되면 환불이 불가능합니다.
* 코드번호 할당은 PC에서만 가능합니다.
(스마트폰, 태블릿에서 코드번호 할당 처리 불가)
* 사용가능한 전자기기 횟수는 총 3개까지이며, 3개의 기기를 초과하면 열람이 불가능 합니다.
Course Description: BLS is the foundation for saving lives after cardiac arrest.
The AHA’s BLS Course has been updated to reflect new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (2015 AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC).
This video-based, Instructor-led course teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both in-facility and prehospital settings.
After successfully completing the BLS Course, students should be able to:
• Describe the importance of high-quality CPR and its impact on survival
• Describe all of the steps of the Chain of Survival and apply the BLS concepts of the Chain of Survival
• Recognize the signs of someone needing CPR • Perform high-quality CPR for adults, children and infants
• Describe the importance of early use of an AED and demonstrate its use
• Provide effective ventilations by using a barrier device
• Describe the importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation and perform as an effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR
• Describe the technique for relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults, children and infants