About International English: International English (IVE) materials have been adapted for training outside the United States and Canada. IVE training materials have been updated to include metric units of measure and other references that do not apply to students in the US and Canada.
Course Description: The AHA’s PALS Course has been updated to reflect new science in the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC. This classroom, Instructor-led course uses a series of videos and simulated pediatric emergencies to reinforce the important concepts of a systematic approach to pediatric assessment, basic life support, PALS treatment algorithms, effective resuscitation, and team dynamics. The goal of the PALS Course is to improve the quality of care provided to seriously ill or injured children, resulting in improved outcomes.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Perform high-quality Child CPR AED and Infant CPR per AHA BLS recommendations
- Differentiate between patients who do and do not require immediate intervention
- Recognize cardiopulmonary arrest early and begin CPR within 10 seconds
- Apply team dynamics
- Differentiate between respiratory distress and failure
- Perform early interventions for respiratory distress and failure
- Differentiate between compensated and decompensated (hypotensive) shock
- Perform early interventions for the treatment of shock
- Differentiate between unstable and stable patients with arrhythmias
- Describe clinical characteristics of instability in patients with arrhythmias
- Implement post–cardiac arrest management
Students who successfully complete the PALS Course (including achieving a score of 84% or higher on the course exam) will receive a PALS Provider course completion card valid for two years
The AHA’s PALS Course is for healthcare providers who either direct or participate in the management of respiratory and/or cardiovascular emergencies and cardiopulmonary arrest in pediatric patients. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care, and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, paramedics, and others who need a PALS course completion card for job or other requirements.
- 8.375” x 10.875”
- Includes 368 pages of full-color images and text
- Bound within a full-color soft cover
- Includes PALS Pocket Reference Card
- PALS Precourse Preparation Checklist Card will be available on the PALS Student Website and CPRverify.org
* 반품/교환 및 환불 규정사항- 아래조건에 부합하지 않으면 반품 및 환불이 불가능합니다.
1) 래어달메디컬코리아(유)에서 구매하신 상품에 대한 교환/환불은 구매 후 14일 이내에 당사 고객 서비스팀으로 신청하시면 상품 수취 후 3일 이내에 환불해 드립니다. 단 박스 또는 비닐 포장 개봉 후 반품/교환 및 환불은 불가능합니다.
2) 고객의 변심으로 인한 교환/환불 배송비는 고객 부담이며, 가급적 착불은 피해주시고 택배 기사분께 직접 배송비를 지불해주시기 바랍니다. 반송은 고객님께서 보내기 편하신 택배사를 이용해 주시면 됩니다.
반송처: 서울특별시 서초구 남부순환로 333길 9호 효천빌딩 1,2층(06725) 래어달메디컬코리아(유)