MegaCode Kid has a realistic airway, 1100+ ECGs rhythms, defibrillation and pacing capabilities, and allows drug administration and intraosseous infusion to teach emergency skills.
*The SimPad PLUS System is required for operation of the MegaCode Kid SimPad Capable Simulator. Sold separately. See the SimPad PLUS System page for more information.
- Educationally effective for training pediatric advanced lifesaving skills
- Delivers education efficiently targeting key skills for pre-hospital care providers
- Scenarios available from the SimStore™ library provide standardized training while customizable scenarios and real-time instructor control allows adaptation to meet individual students needs
- Durable, rugged and lifelike; made to withstand years of use
- Flexible manikin platform with multiple modules accommodates a wide range of training including CPR, ACLS, trauma, first aid and child abuse awareness training in field, transport, and in-hospital settings
- Realistic pediatric airway for insertion of standard airway devices
- Extensive library of rhythm variants for ECG interpretations using standard clinical monitors
- Realistic needle insertion and feel at the medial malleolus and tibial tuberosity for intraosseous infusion
- Intravenous drug administration via IV bolus or drip using the multivenous pediatric IV arm
- Allows for the auscultation of normal and abnormal heart, breath, and bowel sounds
- Speech increases realism of scenarios
- Pre-programmed and instructor-controlled scenarios can aid standardized teaching
- Trauma module available to add traumatic injuries and child abuse scars to the training scenario
SimCenter™ is your simulation resource, offering comprehensive tools for every phase of the simulation process, from accessing validated content to debriefing. It makes your simulation and assessment processes easier, all so you can focus on your main goal: Teaching. SimCenter is a fully integrated system that includes:
Visit www.mysimcenter.com to learn how to fully optimize the resources offered for MegaCode Kid.