|This is a non-returnable/non-refundable item. All sales are final.|
The BLS Instructor Manual eBook is the electronic equivalent of the AHA’s BLS Instructor Manual. It offers an alternative to the printed manual.
The BLS Instructor Manual includes essential information and Lesson Plans that AHA BLS Instructors need to teach BLS courses, including the full classroom and the blended learning versions.
The BLS Instructor Manual is for use by AHA BLS Instructors. Each Instructor must have his/her own copy of the Instructor manual for teaching the BLS Course.
Please note, included with the BLS Instructor Manual eBook are Printable Lesson Plans. For instructors who would prefer to have printed material during class instruction, a downloadable PDF will be automatically included with the purchase of the BLS Instructor Manual eBook.
Because this tool is electronic, there are no separate supplementary tools included through the eBook store (e.g., reference cards, guides.) All supplementary tools are accessible electronically through CPRverify, www.CPRverify.org.
● Internet Explorer -> Version 9.0 (partial support- some features may not work as expected), version 10.0 and above (full support)
● Mozilla Firefox -> Version 30 and above
● Google Chrome-> Version 35 and above
● Opera-> Version 23 and above
● Safari: Version 5.3
● Firefox: Version 18
Opera: Version 23 and above
NOTE: For full functionality, Flash Version 188.8.131.52 and up
Offline Viewing: PC or Mac:
● To access AHA eBooks offline, first download the iPublishCentral reader from the My Bookshelf page at http://eBooks.heart.org using an Internet connection
● Adobe Air, latest version
● Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
● Available memory space 500MB and above
Android tablet app
● Android 4.1.X or later access to Google Play Market. Download AHA eBooks free app available through the Google Play store.
● RAM 2GB
● Available Memory Space 500MB and above
ISBN # 978-1-61669-472-2