|This is a non-returnable/non-refundable item. All sales are final.|
The 2015 eHandbook of ECC is the electronic equivalent of the AHA’s printed 2015 Handbook of ECC and offers an electronic alternative to the printed version.
This reference tool incorporates the latest science and treatment recommendations from the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC. It provides convenient, quick access to the latest resuscitation science and treatment information. The handbook is organized by basic, advanced adult and pediatric life support, and newborn resuscitation. It provides electronic algorithms, protocols, sequences, drug dosages and much more.
The AHA’s eBooks Store provides 24/7 access to browse, purchase, view and download AHA CPR, first aid and advanced cardiovascular care materials. The AHA’s eBooks Store supports online access via Internet browser or offline access on mobile devices using the AHA eBooks app or the offline reader, iPublishCentral.
Following are the technical specifications for the 2015 eHandbook of ECC:
• The Internet Explorer -> Version 9.0(partial support- some features may not work as expected), version 10.0 and above (full support)
• Mozilla Firefox -> Version 30 and above
• Google Chrome-> Version 35 and above
• Opera-> Version 23 and above
• Safari: Version 5.3
• Firefox: Version 18
• Opera: Version 23 and above
NOTE: For full functionality, Flash Version 184.108.40.206 and up
PC or Mac:
• To access AHA eBooks offline, first download the iPublishCentral reader from the My Bookshelf page at http://eBooks.heart.org using an Internet connection and current access rights to the title(s)
• Adobe Air, latest version
• Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
• Available memory space 500MB and above
Android tablet app:
• Android 4.0 or later, access to Google Play Market. Download AHA eBooks free app available through the Google Play store. • RAM 2GB • Available Memory Space 500MB and above
Please note that ebooks are Non-Returnable and Non-Refundable