Changes in this release:
- Fix for lost network settings
Changes since 6.6.0:
- Support the new SimBaby manikin.
- "CPR for Teams" to support Resusci Manikins in SimPad SkillReporter.
- "The CPR for Teams" algorithm acknowledges that performance is more important than protocol for resuscitation team training – and scores accordingly.
- SimNewB GUI adjustments
- New lung animation when ventilating SimNewB
- Lung and heart sounds are more relevant for SimNewB manikin
- Possible to block airway by press and hold on lung menu button
- New blood pressure max values for SimNewB
- Fixed manikins would not connect to stored WiFi network after restart
- Fixed coloring on Scenario event buttons
- Fixed wifi reconnection to Manikins sometimes failed
- Patient Monitor layout can now be controlled form SimPad.
- Added ECG rhythms.
- Sinus Rhythm, Post Ischemia.
- Sinus with Anterior AMI, ST elevation.
- Sinus with Anterior AMI, Late.
- Sinus with Left Ventricular Hypertrophy.
- Sinus right hypertrophia.
- Sinus Right Ventricular Hypertrophy.
- Pacemaker A-V seq.
- Pacemaker LOC.
- Support SkillReporter for Resusci Anne Advanced SkillTrainer and Resusci Anne Simulator.
- Improvements for SimNewB:
- Vocal is now muted when intubated.
- Vocal mute button and shortcut added in SimPad.
- Auscultation focus shortcut added.
- Improved control for limb movement.
- Other bugfiuxes:
- Fix for no vocal sound after Ventricular Fibrilation and using the All normal theme.
- Shock and pacing on Mega Code Kelly is fixed.
- Low volume when using SimPad PLUS is fixed.
- Fix for Bluetooth when using BLS manikins.
- Fix for SimPad losing WiFi settings when starting up.
- Fix for Premature Anne reconnect issue.
- Fix for Resusci Anne QCPR losing connection when using custom guidelines.
- Updating Nursing Anne Simulator, SimNewB and SimBaby takes up to 20 minutes. Wait for steady green light on the manikin.
- Resusci manikins are updated with new firmware, the update takes up to 5 minutes .
SimNewB improvements and fixes
- Users can now perform lung recruitment with SimNewB and SimPad
- Users can now detect umbilical pulse with SimNewB and SimPad
- Fixed an issue related to SimNewB turning off while charging
- Fixed an issue related to false hyperflex head detection in neutral position
Additional improvements and bug fixes
- Bluetooth communication improvements have been introduced for the SimPad PLUS and the new Resusci Anne QCPR + Resusci Junior QCPR manikins
- Updated firmware for the new Resusci Junior QCPR and Resusci Anne QCPR are now available via Bluetooth from the SimPad PLUS
- Fix for korotkoff volume on Nursing Anne Simulator
- Fix for bowel sound on SimJunior and ALS Simulator
- Support for Nihon Koden Defibrillators
SimPad 5.9.1 Build 138 (older version)
Main changes for SkillReporter:
- Hide selected default Registered Events.
- Possibility to exclude hand position from QCPR scoring.
- For manikins that does not support setting for not reducing score on to deep compression a message appears when this is selected
- General bug fixes.
Main changes for Simulation/System
SimPad Theme Editor
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - This software will only be accessible using Internet Explorer
The Theme Editor is an online PC software tool for creating Themes for the SimPad system when operated using the Manual Mode. The program allows you to easily make new Themes with States and Interventions.
SimPad Audio Converter
This software converts *wav or *wma audio files into RAW files requested to be used with SimPad
SimPad software version - 18.104.22.16821
202,0 MB - Multilingual
Having a SimPad software Version below 1.7.5 and want to upgrade to the latest? Then you will ned to update to 1.7.5 before updating to the latest.