• Realistic full-body anatomy and landmarks provide the essential features necessary to learn realistic victim handling and adult CPR skills
• Modular design allows various limbs to be attached to enhance training
• Cost efficient through easy to use and maintain with disposable airways
• Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway so that in a real-life situation they know how to effectively administer air to the victim
• Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allows students to correctly practice airway maneuvers necessary when resuscitating a real victim.
• Occluded airway with hyperextension stresses proper head position
• Realistic resistance for chest compressions allows the students to experience the amount of pressure needed to perform proper chest compressions in a real life situation
• Anatomically correct landmarks and sternal notch allow the students to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to adult CPR
• Articulating arms, legs, and head allow realistic weight and handling of an adult during obstructed airway maneuvers.
• Carotid pulse simulation to realistically check for pulse.
• Disposable non-rebreathing airways are suitable for use by more than one student during class and are quick and easy to change after each training session.
• Removable/reusable faces allow each student to have their own mouth-to-mouth face and offers easy after class cleaning and sanitation