Patient Kelly is designed for basic patient care simulation. It combines durability with modular design making it the perfect starter manikin.
- Head with nostril and mouth openings facilitates NG tube insertion for gastric lavage and gavage
- Trach opening for tube placement and care
- Bilateral forearm IV pads
- Deltoid, dorsogluteal, ventrogluteal, and vastus lateralis intramuscular injections possible
- Belly plate with interchangeable stoma locations facilitates colostomy and ileostomy care and colostomy irrigation
- Interchangeable female and make genitalia with reservoirs facilitates urinary catheterization and enema procedures using fluid for realistic return
- Subclavian IV, various ostomy and chest tube openings for site care and maintenance