Convalescent Kelly combines the ability to teach CPR with features to facilitate basic care procedures in a cost-effective, full-body adult manikin. Realistic articulation permits many basic patient care practices including range of motion, bathing, and patient transfer technique. The anatomically accurate landmarks allow for realistic practice of CPR, identification of intramuscular sites, and urinary catheterization.
- Educationally effective for training in CPR and basic patient care skills, targeting key skills specifically of nurse aides
- Removable, reusable mouthpieces and economical disposable airways reduce clean-up time.
- Economical and educationally efficient skills and scenariobased trainer
- Durable, rugged and lifelike; made to withstand years of use
- Highly mobile for use in clinical settings including; in-hospital, skilled nursing facilities, and home health
- Realistic limb articulation facilitates the practice of passive range of motion, patient transfer techniques and orthopedic care
- Head with anatomical landmarks allows the practice of basic care procedures, external denture care, and various oxygen delivery procedures
- Anatomically correct landmarks and realistic compressions/ ventilations for practicing correct CPR techniques and abdominal thrust maneuver
- Correct head tilt/chin lift must be performed for ventilation
- Removable, reusable mouthpieces and economical disposable airways reduce clean-up time
- Deltoid, gluteal, ventrogluteal, and thigh intramuscular injections possible
- Interchangeable male and female genitalia with reservoirs facilitate urinary catheterization and enema procedures with return
- Dressing and bandaging techniques, foot care, and application of antiembolism stockings may be performed