Door-to-balloon time for STEMI patients has become a national healthcare quality measure, as STEMI patients treated within 90 minutes from onset of symptoms suffer less heart damage and have an improved chance of survival. Join us in developing the people who deliver care and help improve these outcomes for your organization.
Learn:® Rapid STEMI ID supports the efforts of the American Heart Association’s Mission: Lifeline®, a national initiative to improve quality of care and outcomes in heart attack patients by improving healthcare systems’ readiness and response to STEMI patients. Learn: Rapid STEMI ID is now updated to reflect 2010 AHA Guidelines for CPR & ECC.
- Understanding STEMI Systems of Care and STEMI recognition
- Basics of acute coronary syndromes (ACS) and triage of STEMI patients
- Acquiring high-quality, 12-lead electrocardiograms (ECGs)
- 12-lead findings that mimic STEMI
- Coronary anatomy related to 12-lead ECG
- Indications for activating a Heart Alert System
- Practice 12-lead ECG test
- 2-part AHA exam
- Certificate of completion available to print upon successful completion
- Access to course content for one year following activation of course key
Continuing Education Information
Learn more about details on Continuing Education for this course.
Existing licenses which have not been activated will automatically begin in the new course.
View the Learn: Rapid STEMI ID video presentation:
** Only available in the USA **
** This AHA Learn course is not Mac-Compatible **