Please allow 24-48 hours for processing of virtual products.
Heartsaver courses are designed for anyone with little or no medical training who needs a course completion card for job, regulatory (e.g., OSHA), or other requirements. These courses can also be taken by anyone who wants to be prepared for an emergency in any setting.
• Students have the convenience of completing the course at their own pace at work, home, or wherever Internet access is available
• Can be used for initial or renewal training
• Includes interactive exercises and videos to engage students and provide periodic points of knowledge transference
• Certificate of completion available to print when the online portion has been completed successfully
• Students have access to all information in the online portion for 24 months after activation of their key to help reinforce what they have learned
• Includes audio and transcript for students who may have a hearing or visual disability
• Screen and text-sized options help meet diverse learning needs
• Navigation controls provide students with the flexibility to move easily through content and customize their learning experience
Minimum technical requirements are available at https://elearning.heart.org/static/technicalspecs
License is visible on your Order Confirmation page after checkout and is also emailed to you within a few minutes of check-out.