The Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Instructor Manual includes essential information and Lesson Plans that AHA BLS and Heartsaver Instructors need to teach AHA’s Heartsaver courses, including the classroom and the blended learning versions.
Following are the specifications for the Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Instructor Manual:
- 8.375" x 10.875" manual
- Includes 200 pages of full-color images and text
- Contained within a full-color soft cover
- Includes one 4" x 6.5" 4-panel Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid Quick Reference Guide (also sold separately as AHA product #15-1040)
- Includes one 2.875" x 3.75" 7-panel Adult CPR AED Reminder Card
- Includes one 2.875" x 3.75" 8-panel Child and Infant CPR AED Reminder Card
- Perfect bound
Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Course is intended for those involved in childcare who have a duty to respond to illnesses and injuries in a child or infant in the first few minutes until professional help arrives. This audience includes child care workers, teachers, foster care workers, camp counselors, youth organizations, and coaches for children’s sports organizations. This course is also ideal for parents, grandparents, babysitters, and guardians.
The Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Instructor Manual is for use by AHA BLS and Heartsaver Instructors. Each Instructor must have his/her own copy of the Instructor manual for teaching the Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Course.
Replaces old part # 90-1071
ISBN # 978-1-61669-432-6