Premature Anne is packaged in a soft bag that has been designed for storage. In the packaging, standard peripherals are included with this product, which are:
- SimMom Birthing lubricant
- Laerdal Airway Lubricant 45ml
- Simulated Blood Concentrate
- Umbilical cords (3)
- 42mm Face Mask
- 3M “Kind Removal Silicone Tape”
- 10ml Syringe
- Premature Anne Power Cable / Charger
- Software Update Cable
- Hat and Blanket
- User guide and Important Product Information
- Tray for the storage of the manikin
- SimPad PLUS with 8 preloaded NRP scenarios
- Premature Anne Software License
- AC Adapter
- Wrist Strap
- USB Cable
Meet your learning objectives
Premature Anne, when paired with SimPad PLUS, helps place learners in scenarios that simulate real-life experiences.
Training scenarios can be conducted in-situ to enhance and improve cross-functional team communication within the setting they will perform. These realistic simulations will help to strengthen the learner's ability to assess, diagnose and treat preterm infants as part of a team.
The AAP Premature Anne Pack consists of the Premature Anne simulator and a SimPad PLUS hand-held remote with 8 pre-programmed scenarios written by the American Academy of Pediatrics and supports the Neonatal Resuscitation Program™.
Neonatal Resuscitation Program™ scenarios are designed for the resuscitation of a 25-week old newborn with:
Just looking to practice your skills proficiency?
You can use Premature Anne as a task trainer.
Use the links below to find out more.