Bridge the gap between simulation and real clinical equipment. The VitalsBridge simulator interface makes it possible to use your own clinical patient monitor during simulation training.
Realistic training enables you to confidently provide the best care
Simple connection of the VitalsBridge and real monitors provides both instructors and students a more nuanced experience that more accurately parallels real clinical experiences. This translates into better-trained, more confident healthcare providers.
Bridge the gap between simulation equipment and real clinical monitors. VitalsBridge enhances critical care simulations, offers realistic capnography for ACLS training, is ideal for testing and training EMR systems, and adds an additional level of realism to standardized patient encounters.
Increase simulation realism
Your manikin, your monitor
Patient monitors that are compatible with the VitalsBridge:
VitalsBridge is compatible with most ICU monitors as well as spot-check and respiration specific monitors including:
- GE Healthcare Carescape (B850, B650, V100)
- GE Healthcare Dash (3000, 4000, 5000)
- GE Healthcare Legacy Products (e.g., GE Solar 8000, Datex AS/3, Datex S/5,Marquette Eagle)
- Philips Intellivue (MP 90, MP 60/70, MP 40/50, MP 20/30, MP 5, MP 5C, MX800,MX700, MMS X2, MP2)
- Philips SureSigns (VSi, VS2+, VM8,VM6, VM, VM1, VS)
- Propaq MD
- Propaq M
- Propaq X Series
- Spacelabs XPREZZON
- Spacelabs Qube
- Spacelabs Ultraview (SL2200, SL2400, SL2600, SL2700, SL2800, SL2900 and SL3900)