The Newborn Anne is a manikin designed for skills training in neonatal resuscitation. With anatomical accuracy and product features designed to focus on the critical, resuscitation skills required in the first ten minutes of a newborn’s life, Newborn Anne meets the key components of all neonatal clinical training curricula.
- Educational effective allowing specific neonatal resuscitation skills to be taught individually or in combination with other skills.
- Realistic anatomical landmarks and durable design simulate a full-term female newborn.
- Lightweight and portable design allows Newborn Anne to be highly mobile for use in multiple clinical settings.
- Newborn Anne is easy to use and has been designed to be integrated into all neonatal training curricula.
- Built from the SimNewB platform, Newborn Anne has been specifically designed with manikin features that are clinically relevant to acquire the skills in training for neonatal life support.
- Newborn Anne accurately represents a full term (40 week), 50th percentile newborn female, measuring 21 inches and weighing 7lbs.
- The airway is designed to allow for training in all aspects of newborn airway management, including the use of positive-pressure airway devices, and the placement of ET tubes and LMAs.
- The torso includes functionality to relieve a tension pneumothorax via needle decompression.
- The patent umbilicus has a manually generated pulse and can be assessed, cut and can be catheterized for IV access.
- Newborn Anne features IO access in both legs.
Congenital Anomaly Kit